- Acupuncture & Herbal Answers1 Bartlett Court
Newport, RI 02840401-619-1912
- MonNo patient hoursTues9:00am - 5:00pmWed9:00am - 4:00pmThur12:00am - 7:00pmFri9:00am - 5:00pmExtended hours available.
401-619-1912Herbal and HealthConsultationsvia Telemedicineor TelephonePhone forHerbal Pickupuntil we are releasedfrom COVID-19 limitationsPlease call for an Appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
Tag Archives: #ChronicPain
With the recent opioid epidemic outcry, and associated legislation, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) recently approved funding for large-scale trials to evaluate effectiveness, and develop strategies to best implement, acupuncture treatment of older adults (65 years and older) with chronic low back pain.
On July 15, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) proposed covering acupuncture for Medicare patients
Recent attention on the Opioid Crisis has highlighted the incredible numbers of people suffering from chronic pain. Changes in national and state laws are being made. Here in Rhode Island, we are nearing votes on bills in our general assembly:
These would require insurance companies pay for non-opioid pain treatments
New Study Suggests Acupuncture Can Remap the Brain to Relieve Chronic Pain
Research shows acupuncture can be effective in the treatment of chronic pain sufferers.
October, 12th 2017
Acupuncture is a medical treatment that involves inserting very thin needles into