- Acupuncture & Herbal Answers1 Bartlett Court
Newport, RI 02840401-619-1912
- MonNo patient hoursTues9:00am - 5:00pmWed9:00am - 4:00pmThur12:00am - 7:00pmFri9:00am - 5:00pmExtended hours available.
401-619-1912Herbal and HealthConsultationsvia Telemedicineor TelephonePhone forHerbal Pickupuntil we are releasedfrom COVID-19 limitationsPlease call for an Appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: sunscreen
How to make a natural sunscreen at home
Although sun protection is extremely important to protect against harmful UV-rays and to prevent skin cancer, next time you pick out your sunscreen, consider what you’re buying. Many common sunscreens actually contain chemicals that can be harmful to your body.
Chemicals to avoid in common sunscreens: Oxybenzone Retinol palmitate Methoxycinnamate Octinoxate Padimate O/PABA Nano or Micronized mineral particles
8 Little-Known Facts About #Sunscreens
EWG’s 2015 Guide to Sunscreens
Eight Little-Known Facts About Sunscreens
Do you depend on sunscreen for skin protection? Millions of Americans do, but they shouldn’t. The rate of melanoma diagnosis is increasing. The consensus among scientists is that sunscreens alone cannot reverse this trend. Yet a good sunscreen can play role in preventing sunburns that are
Posted in Uncategorized Also tagged Healthy Skin Comments Off on 8 Little-Known Facts About #Sunscreens
Safe AND Effective Skincare
Sumer is upon us, and what’s a conscientious person to do to protect their skin?
Check out this website for lists of save AND effective sunscreens and skincare products:
Posted in Uncategorized, Wellness Also tagged lotion, skincare Comments Off on Safe AND Effective Skincare