- Acupuncture & Herbal Answers1 Bartlett Court
Newport, RI 02840401-619-1912
- MonNo patient hoursTues9:00am - 5:00pmWed9:00am - 4:00pmThur12:00am - 7:00pmFri9:00am - 5:00pmExtended hours available.
401-619-1912Herbal and HealthConsultationsvia Telemedicineor TelephonePhone forHerbal Pickupuntil we are releasedfrom COVID-19 limitationsPlease call for an Appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: autoimmune
Acupuncture and Autoimmune Diseases
Autoimmune diseases are a collective group of disorders that plague nearly 50 million people in the United States today. When a person suffers from an autoimmune disease it means their own immune system is attacking the body and altering or destroying the tissues. Autoimmune diseases include things like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn’s disease, pernicious anemia, multiple sclerosis, irritable
Posted in Acupuncture, Autoimmune Disease, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged stress, tcm Comments Off on Acupuncture and Autoimmune Diseases
Acupuncture for Immune Deficiency
There are more than 80 chronic illnesses that are immune related including rheumatoid arthritis, type 1 diabetes, thyroid disease, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus, and celiac disease.
Autoimmune diseases result when the immune system mistakenly attacks its own body’s tissues. Immune deficiency is more common than most people think; around 20 percent of the population suffers from some form of an
Posted in Acupuncture, Wellness Also tagged immune deficiencies Comments Off on Acupuncture for Immune Deficiency