- Acupuncture & Herbal Answers1 Bartlett Court
Newport, RI 02840401-619-1912
- MonNo patient hoursTues9:00am - 5:00pmWed9:00am - 4:00pmThur12:00am - 7:00pmFri9:00am - 5:00pmExtended hours available.
401-619-1912Herbal and HealthConsultationsvia Telemedicineor TelephonePhone forHerbal Pickupuntil we are releasedfrom COVID-19 limitationsPlease call for an Appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
Tag Archives: back pain
Statistics show that almost eight out of 10 people experience low back pain at some point during their life. Seeking medical treatment for back pain is very common. Typically back pain is fleeting and can be easily resolved with rest, heat and an occasional anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen. However, once the damage is done, the recurrence of back pain
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the bladder is one of the six yang organs, paired with one of the six yin organs. The yin organs store vital substances (such as Qi, blood, yin, and yang), whereas the yang organs are more active and have a function of constantly filling and emptying. The bladder is a perfect example of a yang organ.
Work-life balance: Tips to reclaim control
7 signs and symptoms not to ignore
Back pain at work: Preventing pain and injury