- Acupuncture & Herbal Answers1 Bartlett Court
Newport, RI 02840401-619-1912
- MonNo patient hoursTues9:00am - 5:00pmWed9:00am - 4:00pmThur12:00am - 7:00pmFri9:00am - 5:00pmExtended hours available.
401-619-1912Herbal and HealthConsultationsvia Telemedicineor TelephonePhone forHerbal Pickupuntil we are releasedfrom COVID-19 limitationsPlease call for an Appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: questions
A few weeks ago, I asked for your most pressing acupuncture questions. I’ve compiled the most common questions and I noticed one distinct trend—there are a lot of questions about the needles. Some of you must be nervous about getting needled!
If these acupuncture answers don’t put your fears to rest, call me for
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Normally I use this blog to tell you a little about my favorite topics, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), acupuncture and natural health. But today I want to do something different.
I want to learn more about you.
Today I want to know what your concerns and questions are.
Ask me anything, basic or complicated. Ask about TCM,