- Acupuncture & Herbal Answers1 Bartlett Court
Newport, RI 02840401-619-1912
- MonNo patient hoursTues9:00am - 5:00pmWed9:00am - 4:00pmThur12:00am - 7:00pmFri9:00am - 5:00pmExtended hours available.
401-619-1912Herbal and HealthConsultationsvia Telemedicineor TelephonePhone forHerbal Pickupuntil we are releasedfrom COVID-19 limitationsPlease call for an Appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Tag Archives: questions
A few weeks ago, I asked for your most pressing acupuncture questions. I’ve compiled the most common questions and I noticed one distinct trend—there are a lot of questions about the needles. Some of you must be nervous about getting needled!
If these acupuncture answers don’t put your fears to rest, call me for
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Normally I use this blog to tell you a little about my favorite topics, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), acupuncture and natural health. But today I want to do something different.
I want to learn more about you.
Today I want to know what your concerns and questions are.
Ask me anything, basic or complicated. Ask about TCM,