- Acupuncture & Herbal Answers1 Bartlett Court
Newport, RI 02840401-619-1912
- MonNo patient hoursTues9:00am - 5:00pmWed9:00am - 4:00pmThur12:00am - 7:00pmFri9:00am - 5:00pmExtended hours available.
401-619-1912Herbal and HealthConsultationsvia Telemedicineor TelephonePhone forHerbal Pickupuntil we are releasedfrom COVID-19 limitationsPlease call for an Appointment
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: meditation
Ssshhhh: Organ Sound Vibration
Did you know shushing someone might actually may be beneficial to your health? There are six healing sounds known to Taoist qi gong practice that vibrate specific organs and promote emotional and physical well-being.
It has been shown sound vibrations promote healing and provide a type of massage to the organs. Six main organs that benefit from this
Posted in Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged sound therapy, vibration Comments Off on Ssshhhh: Organ Sound Vibration
Easy Does It Meditation
There is a large variety of meditation to choose from. It isn’t all just sitting cross-legged with your eyes shut. Let’s explore types of meditation.
Types of meditation include Buddhist practices, transcendental, zen, mantra, chakra, sound, guided and active. How can someone choose where to start? Think about the type of person you are overall, the amount of
Posted in Meditation Also tagged energy, focus, relaxation Comments Off on Easy Does It Meditation